Thanks for tuning in to the very first episode of the HER Business Elevated Podcast.
Sometimes we have to take time to re-evaluate what we’re doing in business and why. In this episode, I shared with you what I’ve been for over 14 years of business growth and balancing family- from mom blogger to business coach.Listen to “Homeschool Mom Blogger Turned Business Coach” on Spreaker.
From homeschool mom blogger to business coach:
- I’ve been offering a blogging course, 1-1 marketing coaching, website audits and web design during my 14 years as a marketing and design consultant
- I took a year off during the pandemic to begin teaching on Outschool and also as a part-time 3rd-grade teacher in a local, small classical school
- I realized that my subscribers were still faithful and purchasing products while I was away on hiatus! I came to the conclusion that I really desired to offer coaching support rather than consulting work, and to make my offerings to a broader audience (not only mompreneurs, but women CEO’s and soloproneurs).
- I concluded that I want to serve business women by offering more products and services (not just doing the tasks that kept me busy as a mom blogger) .
- I especially want to show you the strategies I’ve learned that help me to make an impact and gain a 5-figure income while working extremely part-time.
I also shared my story of how I came to where I am today: I’ve concluded that I desire to keep serving women CEO’s, women creatives, and moms in business to build and launch your heart-aligned brand and create profitable content that builds your family’s wealth.
- My about page (my history timeline of how I got into online business while balancing family)
- My book: Mompreneurs in Heels: A Guide to Passionate, Purposeful Blogging
- Free Business Clarity Worksheet
- Subscribe in Itunes
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow me on YouTube
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Follow me on Pinterest