Are you ready to take the leap for a new business launch with purpose and focus?
Listen to this week’s podcast episode.
Listen to “How To Do A Business Relaunch and Recharge” on Spreaker.
- Have you been “dabbling” at your online business for some time now without results, and you need to make an about-face in your business?
- 1. Figure out what went wrong (if anything) and identify areas where you’ll need to change for your business launch.
- 2. Figure out which areas you’ll need to change before your business relaunch officially happens.
- 3. Develop a plan to make necessary changes.
- Don’t worry, all is not lost.
- 4. Put your business launch into action.
- Watch the video for a full recap of this blog post.
- Enjoy watching and leave me a comment either here at the blog or on my YouTube channel!
Have you been “dabbling” at your online business for some time now without results, and you need to make an about-face in your business?
Here are a few tips to help get you started with your business launch the second (or third) time around. Remember, many of us have been there a time or two- myself included. I want you to succeed. Here’s what to do. (Oh, and in addition to listening to the podcast, you can also watch the video if you like!)
1. Figure out what went wrong (if anything) and identify areas where you’ll need to change for your business launch.
Some things will not go as expected in business. A few things might be at play here:
- You might have tried to do too many things at once
- You might have expected to grow more quickly than you were set up for
- You may not have understood how to set up your online business to give you optimal results
- Maybe you tried to follow someone else’s business launch pattern for success
Remember, don’t overestimate what’s at play when starting an online business. A business launch (when done well) will help you clarify what’s important and what’s not. You’ll begin to eliminate things you don’t need and quickly learn to set reasonable expectations for yourself.
2. Figure out which areas you’ll need to change before your business relaunch officially happens.
- Consider changing your branding.
- Consider who you are actually serving.
- Figure out what is going to light your fire an make you happy years from now. What do you really want to do with your life? This is the type of business you want to begin building. (Be careful of business ideas that you might “outgrow” years from now. )
- Consider your purpose and mission and do some soul-searching so you’re comfortable with this business launch idea. Don’t overthink it, though. Your business will evolve with you.
- Who is your ideal customer? This is an important question to ponder and consider before embarking on your business launch.
3. Develop a plan to make necessary changes.
You might need a brand new website design, a new logo and branding (plus a new color palette.) You’ll want to look at the content you already have and figure out a way to revamp it, revitalize it, and make it work for your new brand and messaging.
Don’t worry, all is not lost.
Even if you’ve had a booming, profitable business prior to your redirection and you’re feeling afraid to lose your audience and content- don’t be. There are ways to use your past content and incorporate it into your new content. I like to call it “revitalizing” your content.
Believe me, sometimes taking that redirection to follow your heart is the best move you can make- even when it feels scary.
4. Put your business launch into action.
Don’t get stuck in procrastination and perfectionism. Don’t overthink this process. Just get started.
You always want to be taking a few baby steps forward each day in order to reach your goals so that you don’t remain stagnant. Action is where the magic happens.
But, I do understand how hard it is to get started sometimes when we feel extremely stuck in our minds. This is where you need to find an accountability coach to help propel you forward.
A business launch is never easy. I’ve done a relaunch a few times myself…and literally wish that I had all my ducks in a row each time. However, I’ve learned from my past mistakes and I’m here to help you move in the right direction.
Watch the video for a full recap of this blog post.
Enjoy watching and leave me a comment either here at the blog or on my YouTube channel!
Download my business clarity cheatsheet to get a headstart on your relaunch.
Subscribe in Itunes
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on YouTube
Follow me on LinkedIn
Follow me on Pinterest